In trading on Friday, agriculture & farm products shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 1.5%. Helping drag down the group were shares of S&W Seed (SANW), down about 4% and shares of Adecoagro (AGRO) down about 1.8% on the day. Also lagging the market Friday are specialty retail shares, down on the day by about 1.5% as a group, led down by Amazon.com (AMZN), trading lower by about 9.2% and PC Connection (PCCC), trading lower by about 8.1%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Laggards013114&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter