“Hearing loss is a real public health concern with approximately 17 percent of American adults reporting some hearing loss – and less than 20 percent of those seeking help for their condition,” said Dr.
The Home Hearing Test was developed by audiologists and comes with everything consumers need to conduct an accurate test, including calibrated earphones, a matched sound card and an intuitive user interface that delivers detailed results in just 10 minutes. If desired, users can print their reports and share them with medical professionals. Etymotic’s Home Hearing Test is available for purchase online at etymotic.com and other retailers.
Etymotic is a research, development and manufacturing company that designs high-fidelity personal audio products and hearing wellness solutions to assess, enhance and protect hearing. For over 30 years, innovation and education have been central to Etymotic’s mission. Etymotic is one of the most respected leaders in high-fidelity audio and hearing conservation.
For more information about Etymotic, its hearing wellness mission and its products, please visit etymotic.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11543690.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'