Contract notice: Digital dictation, speech recognition and dictation for the region of southern existing electronic health record system and other clinical systems.
Purchase of systems and maintenance for Digital Dictation, Speech Recognition and Dictation for the Region of Southern existing Electronic Health Record system and other clinical systems for healthcare documentation.
Total quantity or scope: System and maintenance of Digital Dictation for approx. 10 000 users.
System and maintenance of Speech Recognition to approx. 850 users.
The systems must be supplied with open interfaces for the integration of Digital Dictation and
System and maintenance for Speech Recognition (estimated additional 1 000 users).
Dictation (estimated 2 000 units).
This contract is divided into lots: yes
Deposits and Guarantees required: Requirements for collateral and guarantees stated in the tender documents.
Time-limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: Danish.
Tender documents : T20760664.html
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property