This morning, the Simon Property Group (SPG) declared its quarterly dividend of $1.25 per share, an increase of about 4% over the previous dividend. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 3.2% going forward. Shares of SPG were higher on Friday, gaining 1.3% so far. In other dividend news, Costco (COST) maintained its quarterly dividend of 31 cents per share. Charles Schwab (SCHW) maintained its quarterly dividend of 6 cents per share. Motorola Solutions (MSI) maintained its quarterly dividend of 31 cents per share. And Southwest Airlines (LUV) maintained its quarterly dividend of 4 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends013114&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU