Players in the telecommunications service industry are concerned over the manner in which the government is plans to handle the
The .ke domain registry has two guarantor shareholders, the industry lobby group
While lauding the move to have the regulator step down from the board of the domain manager, Tespak said there is need to ensure smooth institutional transition and service delivery.
The association through its chairman Kris Senanu says the CAK should not feel that they can proceed to change the operations of the organisation without due consultations.
The official proposed structure is currently open for public input and consultation, a process expected to close on
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes