Players in the telecommunications service industry are concerned over the manner in which the government is plans to handle the
The .ke domain registry has two guarantor shareholders, the industry lobby group
While lauding the move to have the regulator step down from the board of the domain manager, Tespak said there is need to ensure smooth institutional transition and service delivery.
The association through its chairman Kris Senanu says the CAK should not feel that they can proceed to change the operations of the organisation without due consultations.
The official proposed structure is currently open for public input and consultation, a process expected to close on
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama