WASHINGTON , Jan. 30 -- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued the following news release: The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) announces today the full agenda for the upcoming CFTC Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) public meeting. The meeting will be held on Monday, February 10, 2014 at the CFTC's headquarters in Washington, D.C. from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information regarding the meeting, view CFTC Press 6840-13 ( http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/ssLINK/pr6840-14 ). Panel I will focus on swap data reporting. The CFTC's Division Directors will share their data successes and challenges, and plan to fix the data problems. In addition to providing the TAC and the public with some insight into the challenges facing the CFTC, the panel will also offer an opportunity for TAC members to make suggestions or ask questions regarding the CFTC's data rules. Panel II will focus on the CFTC's Concept Release on Automated Trading Environments. The re-opened comment period for this release closes on February 14 . This will be the first opportunity for a public discussion on the release and possible approaches moving forward. There will be a robust discussion of the release and the witnesses' testimonies. Panel III will first focus on the Made Available-to-Trade (MAT) determinations. The witnesses for this panel commented on the MAT submissions and raised important issues related to packaged transactions. In addition to addressing these important issues, there will be a discussion on various swap execution facility issues. See Related Document for full agenda. Agenda ( http://www.cftc.gov/About/CFTCCommittees/TechnologyAdvisory/tac_021014agenda ) TNS 24KuanRap-140131 30FurigayJof-4621585 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?