Notice. Citation: "79 FR 5509" Document Number: "Disaster Declaration # 13867 and # 13868" Page Number : "5509" "Notices" SUMMARY: This is a notice of an Administrative declaration of a disaster for the State of California dated 01/23/2014. Incident: Pfeiffer Fire . Incident Period: 12/16/2013 through 12/20/2013 . Effective Date: 01/23/2014. Physical Loan Application Deadline Date: 03/24/2014. Economic Injury (EIDL) Loan Application Deadline Date: 10/23/2014. ADDRESSES: Submit completed loan applications to: U.S. Small Business Administration , Processing And Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road , Fort Worth, TX 76155. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: A. Escobar , Office of Disaster Assistance , U.S. Small Business Administration , 409 3rd Street SW ., Suite 6050, Washington, DC 20416. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Notice is hereby given that as a result of the Administrator's disaster declaration, applications for disaster loans may be filed at the address listed above or other locally announced locations. The following areas have been determined to be adversely affected by the disaster: Primary Counties: Monterey . Contiguous Counties: California: Fresno , Kings , San Benito San , Luis Obispo , Santa Cruz . The Interest Rates are: Percent For Physical Damage: Homeowners With Credit Available Elsewhere 4.500 Homeowners Without Credit Available Elsewhere 2.250 Businesses With Credit Available Elsewhere 6.000 Businesses Without Credit Available Elsewhere 4.000 Non-Profit Organizations With Credit Available Elsewhere 2.625 Non-Profit Organizations Without Credit Available 2.625 Elsewhere For Economic Injury: Businesses & Small Agricultural Cooperatives Without 4.000 Credit Available Elsewhere Non-Profit Organizations Without Credit Available 2.625 Elsewhere The number assigned to this disaster for physical damage is 13867 5 and for economic injury is 13868 0. The State which received an EIDL Declaration # is California . (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Numbers 59002 and 59008) Dated: January 23, 2014 . Jeanne Hulit , Acting Administrator. [FR Doc. 2014-01996 Filed 1-30-14; 8:45 am ] BILLING CODE 8025-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?