ENP Newswire - 31 January 2014 Release date- 29012014 - Bank of Albania keeps the key interest rate unchanged. At its meeting on 29.01.2014, the Supervisory Council of the Bank of Albania decided to keep the interest rate on repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements (REPO and reverse REPO) unchanged at 3.0 per cent.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4