At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in RTX A/S the following subjects were decided according to the agenda. The items 1–3 of the agenda were discussed and approved in accordance with the submitted. In this connection the AGM adopted the Supervisory Board’s recommendation to pay dividend of DKK 0.5 per share for the financial year 2012/13. In the Chairman’s report, the Chairman of the Board, Jens Alder , confirmed that RTX maintains its expectations for the financial year 2013/14. The members of the Supervisory Board Peter Thostrup, Jens Hansen and Jesper Mailind were re-elected, and Thomas Sieber and Katrin CalderÓn were elected as new members of the Board. Deloitte, Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab , was re-elected as the company’s auditor. The AGM adopted the Supervisory Board’s recommendations. The items 6a) and 6d) of the agenda were approved with the required majority. As shareholders representing two thirds of the share capital were not in attendance at the AGM, an extraordinary general meeting will be called to put the proposals to the vote once more and to finally adopted by the General Assembly . At the board meeting following the AGM, the Supervisory Board constituted itself with Peter Thostrup as Chairman and Jesper Mailind as Deputy Chairman. Questions and further information President & CEO Flemming Hynkemejer , telephone +45 96 32 23 00 Yours sincerely Peter Thostrup Chairman of the Board Flemming Hynkemejer President & CEO Copyright © 2014 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work