Anne Hathaway has revealed that she took a break from show business in 2013 in the aftermath of the public backlash she received over the internet after her hugely successful awards season.
While talking about her upcoming film "Song One," the "Les Miserables" star explained to MTV's Josh Horowitz that she followed her Oscar-winning performance with a low-budget film because she had taken a beating from the Internet, Us Magazine reported.
Talking about the internet beating, the 31-year-old actress had previously told a US publication that she believed that people needed a break from her.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Anne Hathaway took break from limelight in 2013 due to 'internet beating
Most Popular Stories
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic