This morning, Credit Suisse increased its price target on shares of Northrop Grumman (NOC) to $115 after management increased its 2014 guidance. In the report, Credit Suisse maintained its neutral rating. Shares of Northrop Grumman were flat on Friday, trading just below the new price target. UBS increased its price target on shares of Google (GOOG) to $1350 following strong earnings last night. In the report, UBS noted that Google 's core revenue remains strong and reiterated its buy rating. Shares of Google were higher by 3.4% on the news. And MKM Partners increased its price target on shares of Eli Lilly (LLY) to $61 as strong sales will help improve earnings. In the report, MKM also increased its EPS estimates through 2018 and reiterated its buy rating. Shares of Eli Lilly were modestly higher, gaining 0.1% so far. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Upgrades013114&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics