ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30012014 -
This release includes support for Python, a common development environment for engineers. It also includes updates to the newest versions of the other development environments, along with continuing software enhancements.
'Command Expert users have told us this is one of the best programming aids available today,' said
This release of Command Expert simplifies connecting to and controlling instruments using Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments or IVI-COM command sets in many application environments. Features include:
Support for Windows 8.1 and add-on support for new versions of Excel, Visual Studio,
A new Python add-on.
More programming examples, with a new search capability to more easily find the appropriate example for faster startup.
More SCPI command sets.
A Connection Wizard for easier connection to instruments.
The free software can be downloaded at www.agilent.com/find/commandexpert; registration is required.
+1 970 679 5397
+44 (118) 927 5101
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock