Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- Aggregate assets of the State joint stock commercial bank "Asaka" as of 1 January 2014 made up 4.641 trillion soums, the press service of the bank said. According to the bank, the volume of the aggregate capital reached 691.1 billion soums and the volume of loans and leasing – 2.438 trillion soums. The long-term loans of the bank's loan portfolio made up 1.738 trillion soums, as well as investment loans – 1.493 trillion soums. The bank said it issued 1.613 trillion soums of loans to develop enterprises of real sector of economy, which helped to create about 27,600 new jobs. Asaka Bank underlined that some 702.3 billion soums were allocated to development of small businesses and private entrepreneurship. The bank also works on rehabilitation and modernization of former bankrupt enterprises. Asaka Bank realized 39 enterprises, which were handed over to the balance of the bank, to investors and created 14 subsidiaries. It directed 21.9 billion soums to modernization and rehabilitation of newly created enterprises. In the result, they produced products for 277.7 billion soums and exported products for US$41.2 million . They created about 5,000 new jobs.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation