EAGLES skipper Joseph Yobo has sealed a loan move to return to the EPL with Norwich City, his Turkish club Fenerbache have announced. FenerbahÇe, who are a listed company, said in a statement to the stock market: "Our talent Michael Joseph Yobo temporary transfer until the end of the 2013-2014 season for Norwich City FC. " Several other media reports also said Yobo will return to England to feature for Norwich City till the end of the season and he will earn about 800,000 Euros . The former Everton star, who has not seen regular first-team football action at Fenerbahce this season has insisted on getting same wage as Fenerbahce at any team he will go, but may now have to be a little more flexible in this respect in order to get a team he could play for more often. Yobo's desire to earn a recall to national team and get a chance to play at Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup desired a regular football action.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'