· Research and development costs amounted to SEK 1.5 (13.9) m · Profit/loss after tax was SEK 7.5 (-19.7) m · Earnings per share were SEK 0.03 (-0.07) · Net sales SEK 15.1 (-) m · ChronTech has closed the deal concerning the sale of its hepatitis B and C technologies to the Irish company Avac Pharma Ltd. This means that ChronTech has received 625,000 USD , that the earlier loan of 625,000 USD has been assigned to Avac Pharma Ltd , another 1 million USD will be paid on or before the first anniversary of Closing. This payment amount to a total of 15.1 MSEK. Avac Pharma Ltd will furthermore pay up to 1.5 million USD for the further development of ChronTech’s injection technology IVIN. · The Swedish Companies Registration Office has during the period registered the redemption of 80,274,295 shares in ChronTech Pharma AB . · ChronTech has carried out rights offering of shares and convertibles raising approx. 9 MSEK before transaction costs. Both offerings were oversubscribed. As of December 31, 2013 approx. 70 % of the convertibles have been converted into interim shares. · ChronTech has applied for patent application for a new type of treatment of hepatitis D (HDV). · ChronTech's IVIN technology allows for lower vaccine doses with maintained efficacy. EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD · ChronTechs therapeutic hepatitis D vaccine activates an immune response that can enter the liver and eliminate liver cells that produce parts of HDV. For more information, please contact: Anders Vahlne, CEO and Head of Research, ChronTech Pharma AB Mobile phone: +46 709 28 05 28 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org About ChronTech ChronTech has developed and further develops a patent pending new type of injection needle for a more effective uptake of genetic vaccines (IVIN) and vaccine and therapy for hepatitis D. ChronTech also have part ownership in the new platform technology RAS®. The ChronTech share is admitted to trade on First North. Remium Nordic AB is Certified Adviser for ChronTech. For more information, please visit: www.chrontech.se In the event of any discrepancy between the Swedish and English versions of this press release, the Swedish version will take precedence. This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com http://news.cision.com/chrontech-pharma-ab/r/year-end-report-2013-chrontech-pharma,c9529105 The following files are available for download: http://mb.cision.com/Main/1382/9529105/205051.pdf
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules