Businesses can connect their Foursquare account(s) to the Viralheat platform where they can view complete feeds for their Venues and Pages. From these feeds, users have the same options they have on the Foursquare native site - they can like posts, view conversations, and engage through posting comments or status updates. Viralheat's integration also provides sentiment analysis for the comments posted to Foursquare Pages. Users can publish to any of the connected Foursquare Venues or Pages using Viralheat's advanced publishing suite to: schedule in advance, share an image, include a link, and more.
"We incorporated Foursquare into our platform so our clients could take advantage of one of today's fastest growing social media phenomena," said Viralheat CTO and co-founder,
Brands can use Viralheat's Foursquare integration to monitor their performance on the popular platform, identify the most relevant content, locate and engage with significant conversations, and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of its social media marketing strategy.
The Foursquare integration is available on all Enterprise plans. More details about the Viralheat Enterprise plan can be found at www.viralheat.com/enterprise.
Keywords for this news article include: Marketing, Viralheat, Advertising.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property