Businesses can connect their Foursquare account(s) to the Viralheat platform where they can view complete feeds for their Venues and Pages. From these feeds, users have the same options they have on the Foursquare native site - they can like posts, view conversations, and engage through posting comments or status updates. Viralheat's integration also provides sentiment analysis for the comments posted to Foursquare Pages. Users can publish to any of the connected Foursquare Venues or Pages using Viralheat's advanced publishing suite to: schedule in advance, share an image, include a link, and more.
"We incorporated Foursquare into our platform so our clients could take advantage of one of today's fastest growing social media phenomena," said Viralheat CTO and co-founder,
Brands can use Viralheat's Foursquare integration to monitor their performance on the popular platform, identify the most relevant content, locate and engage with significant conversations, and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of its social media marketing strategy.
The Foursquare integration is available on all Enterprise plans. More details about the Viralheat Enterprise plan can be found at www.viralheat.com/enterprise.
Keywords for this news article include: Marketing, Viralheat, Advertising.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study