Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses -On 12/27, USDCHF spiked to its lowest level since November 2011 . The advance from the 12/27 low is impulsive (5 waves). As such, it's possible that an important low is in place. -The rejection at former lows (June and August lows) has given way to a larger dip. The rate has held the top side of the former resistance line so a secondary low may be in place. LEVELS: .8902 .8939 .9000 | .9059 .9099 .9156 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?