In trading on Thursday, textiles shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 3.3%. Leading the group were shares of Under Armour (UA), up about 22.4% and shares of Hanesbrands (HBI) up about 11.6% on the day. Also showing relative strength are manufacturing shares, up on the day by about 2.9% as a group, led by Infinera (INFN), trading higher by about 26.8% and Liqtech International (LIQT), trading higher by about 11.8% on Thursday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Leaders013014&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy