In trading on Thursday, the First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund (FDN) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 3.8% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Concur Technologies (CNQR), up about 16.7% and shares of Facebook (FB), up about 15.7% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), down about 3.3% in Thursday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Thursday were shares of Romarco Minerals (R.CA), lower by about 10%, and shares of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration (TRX), lower by about 8% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETF013014&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit