In trading on Thursday, the First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund (FDN) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 3.8% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Concur Technologies (CNQR), up about 16.7% and shares of Facebook (FB), up about 15.7% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), down about 3.3% in Thursday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Thursday were shares of Romarco Minerals (R.CA), lower by about 10%, and shares of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration (TRX), lower by about 8% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETF013014&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work