SurModics, Inc. , a provider of surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, said that it will host a live webcast of its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Tuesday, February 4 , at 4 p.m. CT ( 5 p.m. ET ). In a release, the Company noted event details: Gary Maharaj , chief executive officer; Andy LaFrence , vice president of finance and chief financial officer; and Bob Buhrmaster , chairman of the board, will provide an overview of the broad outlook for the Company, and discuss financial results and achievements for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2013 , as well as results from the first quarter of fiscal year 2014. To access the webcast: https://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/ SRDX five minutes prior to the start of the meeting to log in. In addition, the Annual Meeting audio and slide presentation will be archived on the Company's website following the meeting. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?