Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Studies of reflection spectra have shown the possibility of smooth adjustment of the minimum in the reflection spectra, which is of interest for the formation of antireflection coating for solar cells."
For more information on this research see: Influence of final treatment on the incubation period and antireflection properties of stain-etched porous silicon. Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science, 2013;210(10):2174-2177. Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?