ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29012014 -
The mission of the non-profit is to strengthen communities and families to eliminate poverty though counseling, support, education, intervention, collaboration, partnership, information, referrals and networking.
Harold Hribral, loan servicing manager, comments 'Westmoreland Community Action's work provides many services vital to the well-being of our communities and their residents. We are pleased to be able to partner with them by assisting in funding their operational upgrades.'
If you would like to donate or volunteer with
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul