Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: NCIC/NLETS SOFTWARE INTERFACE
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: HSBP1014R0020
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): 7400 FULLERTON ROADNDC 3
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20598
Place of Performance Country: US
Customs and Border Protection
The United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) intends to negotiate, on a sole source basis, with Pacific Applied Technology (PAT) for the renewal of a software license that provides interfaces between TECS and the
2. TECS Production Airport CICS NCIC/Nlets Interface.
3. TECS Production Land Border Primary CICS NCIC/Nlets Interface.
4. PATBATCH (APIS) NCIC/Nlets Interface.
5. PATBATCH (CBP Vetting) NCIC/Nlets Interface.
6. Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative - Vehicle Primary Client (WHTI-VPC) NCIC/Nlets Interface The license renewal will cover a base year and three (3) option years. CBP intends to solicit and negotiate directly with
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Tesla Expanding its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash