Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: NCIC/NLETS SOFTWARE INTERFACE
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: HSBP1014R0020
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): 7400 FULLERTON ROADNDC 3
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20598
Place of Performance Country: US
Customs and Border Protection
The United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) intends to negotiate, on a sole source basis, with Pacific Applied Technology (PAT) for the renewal of a software license that provides interfaces between TECS and the
2. TECS Production Airport CICS NCIC/Nlets Interface.
3. TECS Production Land Border Primary CICS NCIC/Nlets Interface.
4. PATBATCH (APIS) NCIC/Nlets Interface.
5. PATBATCH (CBP Vetting) NCIC/Nlets Interface.
6. Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative - Vehicle Primary Client (WHTI-VPC) NCIC/Nlets Interface The license renewal will cover a base year and three (3) option years. CBP intends to solicit and negotiate directly with
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation