Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Access to its AILA-Link web-based legal research system
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: 192114CCO21000054
Notice of Intent to Sole Source The U.S.
The period of performance for this service is estimated at one (1) base year and four (4) option years, up to a maximum of 60 months.
The North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) is 519130
Notwithstanding, any firm that believes it is capable of meeting ICE's requirement as stated herein may submit a capability statement, which if received within ten (10) calendar days of the date of this announcement, may be considered. This notice satisfies the requirement of FAR 5.203 for publicizing contract opportunities and is not a notice for receipt of competitive quotes. No contract will be awarded on the basis of offers received in response to this notice. Responses to this notice must be in writing and provide clear and convincing evidence that competition would be advantageous to the Government. A determination not to award a sole source contract based upon the responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. All questions should be addressed to the Primary POC:
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia