Prior Information Notice: Software programming and consultancy services
Diamond Light Source is a scientific facility which provides high brightness photon beams for a diverse range of scientific experiments. The required computer applications to operate the facility and the associated instrumentation are realised by an in-house team of software engineers. Diamond Light Source require a framework agreement with one or more organisations for the supply of suitably qualified and experienced people to undertake the development of software as part of the development of the distributed control system, data acquisition applications, data handling applications, data analysis applications, relational databases, computer system administration, and web-services.
This contract is divided into lots: no
Tender documents : T20726432.html
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot