COVINA, Calif. , Jan. 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Simplicity Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:SMPL) announced today that on January 29, 2014 its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on its common stock. The dividend will be paid on February 28, 2014 to the shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 14, 2014 . Simplicity Bancorp, Inc. is the parent corporation for Simplicity Bank , a federally chartered savings bank headquartered in Covina, California . The Bank operates seven branches in California , as well as a statewide network of 46 ATMs. Simplicity Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on NASDAQ under the SMPL symbol. For additional information, visit www.simplicitybancorp.com or www.simplicitybank.com . CONTACT: Dustin Luton , President and Chief Executive Officer Jean M. Carandang , Chief Financial Officer (626) 339-9663 x1207 Source: Simplicity Bancorp, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.