The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In comparison to non-doped CNTs, nitrogen doping was considered to be a promising way to improve the performance of carbon based cathode material for Li-air batteries."
For more information on this research see: Effects of nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes on the discharge performance of Li-air batteries. Carbon, 2014;67():744-752. Carbon can be contacted at:
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party