The training course will be held at the
Twenty trainees representing the Ministry will be attending theoretical and practical presentations on the role of the service manager, setting plans and strategies related to smart applications and defining priorities of the shift towards smart government. The course will also focus on the evaluation mechanisms of suppliers and partners from the private sector and building a strong team for implementing the entity s policy in transforming towards a smart government.
"This programme targets more than 2,000 government officials, university students and others. And currently, we are building platforms to develop remote learning systems so that we can reach a greater number of interested people inside and outside the country," he added.
The TRA has concluded last week the first training sessions for government entities cadres held in
Being the entity entitled to organize the ICT sector in the
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps