Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Uniformly dense Au coating with a thickness of about 200 nm was formed on the PMMA beads at pH of 7 to 8, which gave rise to an electrical resistivity as low as 3 x 10-2 SZ cm."
For more information on this research see: Effect of pH on film structure and electrical property of PMMA-Au composite particles prepared by redox transmetalation. Applied Surface Science, 2014;289():524-528. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules