The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Where fraction analysis was not suitable for GC-MS, RP-HPLC with UV absorbance detection was used, showing unique chromatograms for each fraction at both 210 and 330 nm."
For more information on this research see: Normal-phase high-performance counter-current chromatography for the fractionation of dissolved organic matter from a freshwater source.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Sandron,
Keywords for this news article include: Hobart, Science,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?