The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The experimental consequences of our theory are also discussed."
For more information on this research see: Amplitude fluctuations driven by the density of electron pairs within nanosize granular structures inside strongly disordered superconductors: evidence for a shell-like effect. Physical Review Letters, 2013;111(20):207004. (
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Ghosh,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?