The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The proposed method was successfully applied to determine BPA in thermal printing papers samples and the results were satisfactory."
For more information on this research see: Pt/graphene-CNTs nanocomposite based electrochemical sensors for the determination of endocrine disruptor bisphenol A in thermal printing papers. Analyst, 2013;138(2):693-701. (
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Z. Zheng,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic