Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Besides, DNA-based CL nanoprobes exhibit a remarkable selectivity for Hg2+ ions over a variety of competing metal ions."
For more information on this research see: DNA-based chemiluminescent nanoprobes for highly sensitive and selective detection of mercury(II) ion. Luminescence, 2013;28(6):847-852. Luminescence can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules