Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Subject: NOTICE OF INTENT TO SOLE SOURCE: Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) Precursors for Oxford FlexALRPT
Classification Code: 66 - Instruments & laboratory equipment
Solicitation Number: NB620010-14-00991
ALD chemical precursors are special chemicals for growing thin film materials in ALD for nanofabrication. The CNST employs an Oxford FlexALRPT to serve its users with a variety of applications including conformal, high k material, multi-layer coatings. Chemical precursors are consumable and key parts for ALD processes, which need to be refilled periodically.
These chemical precursors not only must meet the CNST's process needs, but must meet the physical and process specifications of our tool manufacturer, Oxford. The Oxford ALD system has a unique design that will only accept an
Delivery shall be FOB Destination,
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is 334516, and the size standard is 500 employees.
No solicitation package will be issued. This notice of intent is not a request for competitive quotations; however, interested persons may identify their interest and capability to respond to this requirement. The Government will consider responses received by
A determination by the Government not to compete the proposed acquisition based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement in the future.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security