Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Subject: Air Force Recruiting Information Support System-Total Force
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: AFRISS-TF
Place of Performance (address): JBSA Randolph AFB TX Randolph AFB, TX
Place of Performance (zipcode): 78150
Place of Performance Country: US
The purpose of this Notice of Contracting Action is to announce the Government's intention to pursue a sole source procurement to
This is not a request for proposals and no solicitation is available. Interested persons may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement. All responses received within 15 days after the date of this synopsis will be considered by the Government. The Government will not recognize any costs associated with submission of information in response to this notice. The Government will not pay for any effort expended in responding to this notice. A determination not to compete this proposed action is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO