The patent's assignee for patent number 8634767 is
News editors obtained the following quote from the background information supplied by the inventors: "In 2001, the
"Further limitations and disadvantages of conventional and traditional approaches will become apparent to one of skill in the art, through comparison of such systems with some aspects of the present invention as set forth in the remainder of the present application with reference to the drawings."
As a supplement to the background information on this patent, VerticalNews correspondents also obtained the inventors' summary information for this patent: "A system and/or method is provided for utilizing EHF repeaters and/or transceivers for detecting and/or tracking an entity, substantially as shown in and/or described in connection with at least one of the figures, as set forth more completely in the claims.
"These and other advantages, aspects and novel features of the present invention, as well as details of an illustrated embodiment thereof, will be more fully understood from the following description and drawings."
For additional information on this patent, see: Rofougaran, Ahmadreza; Rofougaran, Maryam. Method and System for Utilizing EHF Repeaters And/Or Transceivers for Detecting And/Or Tracking an Entity. U.S. Patent Number 8634767, filed
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline