ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29012014 -
The Model 7470 allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the COMMON port, among two other devices connected to the A and B ports. The Model 7470 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, black anodized chassis designed to provide EMI/
Remote control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100BASE-T connection and either SSH commands or a secure Graphical User Interface. The user can remotely control the switch position, lockout the front-panel operations, and obtain the switch status. Remote control of the switch is secured by user login with password protection and TLS/SSL security cryptographic protocols. An RJ45 female connector on the rear panel accepts 10/100 BASE-T LAN Ethernet,
Use of the Model 7470 eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables. The switch ports are transparent to all data. All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched. The switch features front-panel LED's that display the present switch position and the power status. The Model 7470 is certified for CAT5e compliance. For reliability, the Model 7470 maintains the last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
The Model 7470 is supplied with a UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module that supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. This module has a 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
An optional wide range power option is available, Catalog No. 517277. This module is a CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount unit. It provides 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz. This module features an IEC 60320 C14 inlet. This wide range power module paired with the Model 7470 forms a complete switching solution for international networks.
For detailed Model 7470 information including a full-color application diagram and detailed print screens of the remote GUI software visit: http://www.electrostandards.com/.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001