Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses - NZDUSD has responded to resistance above .8400. The 1/14 high is just shy of the 9/19 and 10/24 highs at .8435/45. -Longer term trend remains sideways, possibly within the confines of a triangle (since 2011) but the break below .8200 turns near term trend lower. That level is now resistance. LEVELS: .8011 .8084 .8104 | .8186 .8209 .8246 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001