Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses - NZDUSD has responded to resistance above .8400. The 1/14 high is just shy of the 9/19 and 10/24 highs at .8435/45. -Longer term trend remains sideways, possibly within the confines of a triangle (since 2011) but the break below .8200 turns near term trend lower. That level is now resistance. LEVELS: .8011 .8084 .8104 | .8186 .8209 .8246 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March