* Nottingham Forest are lining up a loan move for Danny Fox , the former Celtic defender, having decided against making a further bid for Lee Wallace . Herald Sport understands Billy Davies' side are confident of securing Fox on a deal until the end of the season from Southampton . Forest had targeted Wallace, and a representative of the club made four bids, all below pound(s)1m, before pulling out of talks. Graham Wallace , the Rangers chief executive, is believed to have insisted only a bid higher than pound(s)1.4m would be accepted. However, while Davies is keen on the Rangers defender, the Forest chairman, Fawaz Al-Hasawi , was unconvinced about submitting any higher offers for a player in the third tier of Scottish football. Herald Sport understands that no other interest in Wallace has been lodged at Ibrox.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again