* Nottingham Forest are lining up a loan move for Danny Fox , the former Celtic defender, having decided against making a further bid for Lee Wallace . Herald Sport understands Billy Davies' side are confident of securing Fox on a deal until the end of the season from Southampton . Forest had targeted Wallace, and a representative of the club made four bids, all below pound(s)1m, before pulling out of talks. Graham Wallace , the Rangers chief executive, is believed to have insisted only a bid higher than pound(s)1.4m would be accepted. However, while Davies is keen on the Rangers defender, the Forest chairman, Fawaz Al-Hasawi , was unconvinced about submitting any higher offers for a player in the third tier of Scottish football. Herald Sport understands that no other interest in Wallace has been lodged at Ibrox.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years