TORONTO _ Norbord Inc. (TSX:NBD) says it expects to keep its quarterly dividend at 60 cents US per share throughout 2014, the same level since the wood panel producer adopted a variable payout that rises or falls depending on the market cycle. The Toronto -based company, which makes oriented-strand board used in house construction, says its dividend policy reflects a positive view on demand from its core markets in North America and Europe .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy