The ICE Unlock Fingerprint Secure adds camera-powered fingerprint scanning to Android's lock screen and instead of real-time sensors; it relies on matching images of the finger to unlock the phone.
Since it is an app and not a 'sensor,' it is a little frustrating to get 'enrolled' in the scanning and successfully unlocking in first attempt.
However, there is also a traditional PIN-based backup in case a user is simple unable to provide the exact match for the enrolled print. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers