“Monnit Global Services is a direct result of the scores of cooperative development projects we have engaged in since our inception. There is a high demand for competent, collaborative assistance which we are fully capable of meeting,” said
Monnit currently has over 40 different sensor types and robust, reliable gateways available on various platforms. However, certain applications can sometimes fall outside of common uses. Monnit's Global Services team works with partners to develop wireless sensor and monitoring products that meet the needs for their specific application. Monnit Global Services team also provides testing, manufacturing, technical support and training to ensure that only the best results are achieved.
OEMs and integrators will be especially interested in these services as Monnit continues to encourage and offer complete private labeling of custom and existing solutions through the OEMSensors.com brand.
For more information on Monnit’s Global Services, call (801) 561-5555 or visit www.monnit.com/global-services.
Monnit is a leader in the design and manufacturing of turnkey, self-installing, low cost wireless sensor solutions targeted at the commercial and industrial markets. Monnit’s sensing solutions are easily installed and used by anyone wanting to remotely monitor information and activities around a variety of variables (i.e. temperature, motion, humidity, vibration, etc.) and receive alerts based on user defined conditions.
OEMSensors.com, a division of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder