Mind Solutions is providing this update to shareholders regarding the progress of the Company since merging with VOIS, Inc. to become a fully reporting, audited public company. Following the merger, the former management resigned and Kerry Driscoll took over as the sole Officer and Director. In a release on Jan. 22 , the Company said that since the merger, Mind Solutions has been cleaning up prior VOIS liabilities and maintaining proper reporting compliance with the SEC . This has been accomplished with investments and loans provided by Management and through small convertible loans received. Stock entering the market is a result of shares held over six months and coming off restriction, the Company does not sell stock in the open market. All disclosures are available in our quarterly 10-Q and annual 10-K financial statements. Six months ago, the company entered into a funding agreement for the purpose of raising the necessary capital via a private placement, in order to complete the company's EEG headset. To date, although with many promises and assurances, the funding agreement has yet to be fulfilled. The Company will continue to pursue the required funding to complete the project and will provide updates as milestones are reached. Mind Solutions, Inc. develops software for thought controlled technologies. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?