Windows XP end-of-life is coming
“(P)rogrammers (will) start to produce special exploits for Windows XP vulnerabilities” and “the best security suites will not be able to repair these weaknesses, which until now have been patched up by the approximately 100 updates released by
“Windows XP users need to take this seriously,” urged
PCmover Windows 7 Upgrade Assistant eliminates the hassle of upgrading to Windows 7 by automatically transferring all selected files, personalized settings, and even applications to the new operating system without overwriting anything. PCmover is the only solution for those looking to move out of Windows XP without spending days manually transferring everything and is incredibly simple to use. The step-by-step wizard guides users through installation and begins the transfer, allowing the user to continue daily tasks while their data is moved automatically.
For those who need a little extra help, Laplink offers all PCmover customers Free Transfer Assistance, a service that provides access to a professional technician who will remotely guide the user through the entire process at no cost.
“Businesses are generally moving to Windows 7,” added Koll. “But whether moving to Windows 7 or Windows 8, PCmover takes the hassle out of the process. Not only are files and settings migrated, but there’s no need to find old CDs or serial numbers, and there’s no need to reinstall applications. So long as the old programs are compatible with the new operating system, PCmover will migrate the applications to the new operating system, installed and ready to use.”
Windows XP users who are upgrading to Windows 7 can take advantage of Laplink’s special offer for one day only by clicking here on
Full versions of PCmover can be purchased at http://www.laplink.com or Amazon,
Laplink also offers special pricing at http://www.laplink.com for multiple license purchases as well as Volume License agreements for PCmover Enterprise, the only solution for IT to manage migrations even for unmanaged PCs.
For over 30 years, Laplink has been the leader in providing software used for PC migration, remote access, file transfer, and synchronization. The privately-held company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Windows7/UpgradeFree/prweb11540401.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels