Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV), where 4.65 million units were destroyed, or a 1.6% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of IVV, in morning trading today Apple (AAPL) is down about 0.4%, and Exxon Mobil (XOM) is lower by about 1.3%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the Daily Retail Bull 3x Shares ETF (RETL), which lost 100,000 of its units, representing a 28.6% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Outflows013014&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11