Analysts and executives identified a number of emerging smartphone trends during the latest
Download this report to learn:
*The components inside smartphones today
*The real drivers of smartphone cost
*Examples of the software pre-loaded on smartphones
*What carriers and their customers value when it comes to handset hardware and software
*Emerging trends: how the interaction between components and software can enhance revenue
Watch the complimentary webinar featuring:
*Ehpraim Ulmer, President & CEO, Galtronics
While smartphones are becoming more powerful and more ubiquitous, the prices of the components inside them are continuing to fall. This means that smartphone makers can offer the same performance for a lower price, or more performance for the same price. To improve performance, smartphone makers need new and better components with more on-board software.
This report reviews the components inside today’s smartphones, as well as the pre-loaded smartphone software that is becoming increasingly important to carriers and their customers.
“Carriers are looking to on-board software as a way to brand smartphones with tools that go beyond customized operating systems,” noted
Other key trends identified in the report include downward pressure on handset component prices, a focus on sensors as a way to extend smartphone functionality, and a growing demand for devices that can move from one carrier to another.
“If you want to take a phone and unlock it and eventually take it to another carrier, you’ll need to have the one-size-fits-all interface,” said
Click here to download this feature report.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/rcrwireless/smartphone/prweb11534264.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers