The HP board of directors has declared a regular cash dividend of 14.52 cents per share on the company's common stock. According to a release, the dividend, the second in HP's fiscal year 2014, is payable on April 2 , to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 12 . HP has approximately 1.9 billion shares of common stock outstanding. HP is a technology company. More Information: www.hp.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party