The Gruve’s automatic software interface is compatible for both PC and Mac operating systems. With the new interface, the following systems are now supported: Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 8; Microsoft Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit); Microsoft Windows XP; Mac OS 10.7 (OS X Lion); OS 10.6 (OS X Snow Leopard); OS 10.5 (OS X Leopard); and OS 10.9 (OS X Mavericks).
“The Gruve can be used by everyone regardless of age, fitness level or physical limitations to help them reach their health goals,” says Dr.
The Gruve is part of a wellness solution that provides a personalized plan for the user that is calibrated to the user's specific metabolism and habits. The Gruve device uses an omnidirectional accelerometer and proprietary software to accurately measure and record the user’s daily NEAT activity intensity and duration. The medical quality device can record 98% of daily activity, the highest accuracy in the industry and has three forms of feedback to keep the user on track—color changing calorie burn status lights, vibration to remind the user to move, and interactive website visuals. These physical cues help the users to modify their behavior over time and provide a sustainable path to successful weight reduction, maintenance, and improved health.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11533221.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress