The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share on the common stock of the Company, payable March 10 , to shareholders of record February 14 . According to a release, this marks the 256th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by The Gorman-Rupp Company . During 2013 the Company achieved its 41st consecutive year of increased dividends paid to its shareholders. Other action taken by the Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company was the announcement of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders scheduled to be held Thursday, April 24 , and the related establishment of the close of business on March 7 , as the record date for shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the meeting. The meeting will be held at 10 A.M., Eastern Daylight Time at the Company's Corporate Headquarters, 600 South Airport Road , Mansfield, Ohio 44903. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO