BEIJING , January 30 , SinoCast -- Anhui Golden Seed Group Company Limited (SHSE: 600199) predicted net profits attributable to shareholders in 2013 will fall 60% to 80% over CNY 561 million a year earlier. Affected by macroeconomic policy and market environment, operating revenue from the white spirit business dropped. Meanwhile, the company increased brand publicity and product promotion so that the sales costs grew significantly.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO